Bueno is a ridiculously cute 5 year old French Bulldog, who presented to the Animal Medical Center of Seattle’s ER department after swallowing a large piece of raw-hide bone at home. This unfortunately became lodged in his throat at the cardiac sphincter. Radiographs (x-rays) were completed and confirmed an esophageal foreign body.

Bueno was anesthetized, and an emergency upper GI Endoscopy was performed to dislodge the foreign body. Bueno was kept overnight to ensure no complications arose, so his owner brought in one of her shirts to comfort him during his stay with us.

Bueno is doing well, and was happily reunited with his family.