Veterinary Technician (LVT) – ER/ICU
- Weekend: Fri-Sun | day shift (1) | overnight shift (1)
- Weekday: Mon-Thur | overnight shift (1)
Successful Veterinary Technician applicants will require the following experience, skills and training to be considered:
- Currently licensed or eligible to become licensed as a Veterinary Technician in the state of Washington; VTS credentialed technicians or those interested in pursuing obtaining VTS credentials are encouraged to apply.
- At least 2 years of full-time experience in a veterinary hospital setting is required.
- Experience in the field of Veterinary Emergency/Critical Care preferred.
- Is able to bend, kneel, stoop, and stand for long periods of time; can individually and frequently lift patients and inventory up to 40 pounds.
Animal Medical Center of Seattle provides employees with a wellness program; designed to support and encourage a holistic approach to employee wellbeing by creating an organizational culture of health.
Benefits for full time employees include: competitive hourly compensation; health; dental; IRA with a company sponsored match; Life insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Long and short term disability insurance; discounted pet care; holiday pay; paid time off; reimbursement of licensing or medication clerk fees; company provided scrubs; annual CE allowance.
AMCS is offering $3000 signing bonus for successful applicants.
Please complete this job application (click here to download) and email your cover letter and resume if you are interested in joining our team at Animal Medical Center and indicate “Veterinary Technician (LVT) – ER/ICU” in the subject line to Charmaine McAbrew at CMcAbrew@AMCSVet.com. You can also upload your completed application, resume and cover letter using the form below.
We appreciate your enthusiasm; however, we cannot take phone calls at this time as our phone lines are reserved for serving our clients.